What is online banking and what advantages does it bring to me?
A: Online banking, also known as web banking and online banking, means the financial services provided by a bank via the information network. It changes the handling mode of traditional services between banks and customers, logically integrates the banking business with technical means, accelerates the speed of information transmission between customers and banks and save you time to queue up for banking services.
What are the characteristics of the Online Banking Corporate Service of BOC?
A: Online Banking Corporate Service of BOC adopts the sophisticated Internet/Intranet technology and nationwide branch offices of BOC, and logically integrates traditional banking services with technical means, providing customers with a full range of secure, real-time and efficient electronic financial management services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
What services does the BOC Online Banking (corporate service) provide and what characteristics do these services have?
A: BOC Online Banking (corporate service) provides you with the following services:
1. Account management: acquire real-time account information, monitor the funds movements, download account information from time to time, and print electronic receipt via Internet.
2. Fund Transfer: provide you with secure, stable, convenient and expedite fund remittance, transfer, payment and settlement services, and enables you to achieve flexible allocation, efficient operation and real-time monitoring of funds by means of convenient operational process, secure transfer, authorization setting, interface- friendly setting, sufficient user communications and convenient E-mail notice.
3. Payment to designated account: provide you with fund transfer to and settlement with designated payee’s account, in order to strictly control and enhance the security of fund flow.
4. Third-party custody (institutional investors) service: provide institutional investors with fund transfer between and inquiry about banking settlement accounts and margin accounts of securities companies, making your investment timely and convenient and guaranteeing your fund security.
5. Future margins payment and withdrawal: provide futures companies and futures exchange with convenient and quick future funds transfer service.
6. Payment and Collection: provide such services as payroll management and reimbursement management, helping corporate customers conveniently distribute different of funds, including: salary, bonus, allowance, etc. to stuff.
7. Group service: provide group customers such services as automatic fund transfer, active funds allocation, centralized management of account payables, internal fund movement accounting, etc., to satisfy the group companies’ requirement for centralization management of internal funds, and to decrease the corporations’ loan and deposit, and maximize customer’s capital efficiency.
8. Convenient service: enable you to download the frequently used codes and tools, such as the latest banking institution number form and batch entrustment customer end tools.
9. BOC E-Message: provide you with SMS notification of logon confirmation, password modification, and lockup due to password input error, so as to enhance the security of online banking services for you.
10. Service setting: you may set welcome message, update password and maintain the payee information by the function.
Do the operators of our company need to be familiar with computer knowledge?
A: No, it does not need. Online banking products are easy to be operated, and have no specific requirements on the computer knowledge of customers’ operators.
Is there English version of BOC Online Banking (corporate service)?
A: Yes, there is. Click “English Version” on the page of online banking and enter the English version of page to operate.
Can I access the BOC Online Banking (corporate service) in business trip?
A: Yes, you can. BOC Online Banking system adopts the browser/server (B/S) mode based on LAN, and the customer terminal does not need dedicated software. The user may access the BOC Online Banking by connecting the internet and visiting BOC website by browser; thereby we ensure the customers’ access to the online banking product series is not limited to the place.
Is the access to the BOC Online Banking (corporate service) limited to the business hours of the bank?
A: the user may submit payment and account transfer instructions to the online banking system at any time, but the handling time of related transactions is decided by the back office business system. It is currently the same as the business hours.