Your Partner in China & Beyond
Whether it’s for business or leisure, BOC Travel Card makes your trip a hassle-free and rewarding one, in China and beyond.
1. No annual fees for 2 years
2. 30% off Remittance fees
Simply flash your BOC Travel Card at Bank of China branches and get 30% off remittance fees to Mainland China
3. Double Rewards
Be on the fast track to redeem the latest gadgets, dining vouchers and cash rebates from the BOC Rewards programme, with 2X Bonus Points on all your overseas spend.
4. 24-Hours Worldwide Concierge Assistance
Help is a call away for everything you need for your trip, whether it is air tickets, hotels, airport transfer, business lunch reservations or emergency assistance during your trip, wherever you are, whenever you need.
5. Exclusive travel privileges
BOC Travel Card lets you enjoy unprecedented access to a wide range of shopping, dining, entertainment, travel and hotel deals throughout Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau with over 17,000 participating merchants. What's more, enjoy exclusive deals for your air tickets, hotels, shopping and dining needs!
||15% off ala carte menu
||- Valid till 30 Sept 2015
- Only applicable on ala carte menu
||15% off total bill
||- Valid till 31 Mar 2015
||15% off total bill
||- Valid till 30 Apr 2015
|Beijing Huatang International Golf Club
||Weekdays: RMB270(U.P RMB630)
Weekends: RMB440 (U.P RMB970)
|Beijing Willow Golf Club
||Weekdays: RMB980 (U.P. RMB1,460)
Weekends: RMB810 (U.P. RMB1,460)
|Guangdong Long Island Golf & Country Club
||Weekdays: RMB430 (U.P. RMB990)
Weekends: RMB1,380 (U.P. RMB1,990)
|Guangdong Shenzhen Mission Hills Golf Club
||Weekdays: RMB1,010 (U.P RMB1,360)
Weekends: RMB1,470 (U.P RMB2,000)
|Shanghai Binhai Golf Club
||Weekdays: RMB480 (U.P RMB810)
Weekends: RMB930 (U.P RMB1,430)
|Shanghai International Golf Club
||Weekdays: RMB400 (U.P RMB760)
Weekends: RMB930 (U.P RMB1,360)
|Gardens by the Bay
||10% Discount off standard double conservatories
- Valid till 31 Mar 2015
- One Credit Card is entitled to purchase up to 4 Double Conservatories tickets
- Offers are not valid with other promotions, discounts and/or online purchases
- Valid till 31 Dec 2015
- Not valid on eves of, and on public holidays and special occasions
- The Offer is subjected to GST, and any other applicable taxes, surcharges or fees
- Address: 902 East Coast Parkway BLK A #01-01, Big Splash , Singapore 449874.
- Tel: 6345 1211/1212
|Sentosa Merlion Tower
- 15% discount off admission tickets
- Valid till 30 Aug 2016
- Up to 4 discounted tickets per transaction
- Not Applicable to any promo/voucher redemptions.
6. Widest Recognition & Payment Convenience in China
Shopping? You can pay for anything you need with UnionPay, the widest payment network in China, with over 24 million merchant terminals. If you run low on cash, UnionPay has over 210,000 ATMs throughout China. No more worries when travelling!
i. Principal applicant: Age 21 and above
ii. Supplementary applicants: Age 18 and above
iii. Annual income of S$30,000 and above. For foreigners, annual income of S$60,000 and above.
- You can now print your Notice of Assessment at myTax portal with your SingPass or IRAS PIN. The service is free. Log on to mytax.iras.gov.sg
- Insufficient documents will affect processing time needed.
FEES AND CHARGES
Please click here for fees and charges