Gold and silver coins now available at attractive prices!
While stocks last
Valid for all BOC customers
Purchase gold and silver bullion and proof coins from our branches at special attractive prices!
Why Invest in Panda Bullion Coins?
Low interest rates and volatile financial market conditions are pushing more investors to seek alternative investments to secure their wealth and diversify their investment portfolios.
Panda Coins can protect your wealth against inflation and uncertainty and here are some of the reasons why:
1. High Market Value: The market value for Panda Coins has always been higher than other bullion coins, for those introduced in recent and preceding years.
2. Top 5 Bullion: Panda Coins are one of the Top 5 Bullion Coins in the world; others being the American Eagle, Canadian Maple Leaf, Australian Koala and Austria Philharmonic.
3. Legal Tender: Panda Coins are legal tender in China. First launched in 1982, both silver and gold Pandas are 99.9% pure. 2012 marked the 30th anniversary of Panda Coins.
4. Low Mintage: The low mintage of Chinese Panda Coins is a strong appeal factor, with demand for Panda Coins increasing not just within China, but also throughout the world.
Download our product brochure or enquire at any of our branches today for more information on Panda Coins and other coin products available!
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Except China Panda Bullion Coins, all listed products are GST inclusive.
- 2. Product prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- 3. The goods are provided by Singapore Gold Coins Investment Pte Ltd ("the Consignor") to Bank of China Limited, Singapore Branch ("the Bank") for sale on consignment basis.
- 4. For more information, please visit the website of the Consignor at www.sgcoins.com.
- 5. Investments in gold and silver are not guaranteed by the Bank and are subject to investment risks, including but not limited to the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Value of the investments and administrative fees can go up or down, depending on the fluctuations in international and/or local gold and silver markets and foreign exchange market.
- 6. The Bank has not taken any steps to ensure that the goods are suitable for any particular investor and unless the Bank otherwise agrees, the Bank is not acting as your advisor in respect of any proposed transaction in relation to the goods.
- 7. Nothing herein constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a representation that any investment is suitable for or appropriate to your investment objectives.
- 8. The above does not purport to identify or suggest all the risks or material considerations which may be associated with the proposed goods. As such, it is recommended that before entering into any transaction, you should take steps to ensure, without reference to the Bank, that you have the full understanding of the terms, conditions and risks thereof and are capable of and willing to assume those risks in light of your own investment objectives.
- 9. Please consult your own legal, regulatory, tax, investment, financial and accounting advisers, if you are in doubt as to any aspect of any transaction in respect of the goods.
- 10. This document and its contents are provided on "as is" basis. The Bank does not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this document.
- 11. All information is correct as of 1 June 2013. BOC reserves the right to amend/vary the terms and conditions governing the offers at any time. Other terms and conditions apply.
- 12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall apply and prevail.